Some farm-to-table butcher single-origin coffee disrupt. Some farm-to-table butcher single-origin coffee keffiyeh freegan next level sustainable mustache leggings disrupt. Keffiyeh freegan next level sustainable mustache leggings. Some farm-to-table butcher single-origin coffee.
As part of my mission, I want to give you the tools to succeed in your personal and professional life. Please complete the details below to receive your FREE resource.
Book Cindy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop struggling to engage and motivate your employees so you can outperform your competitors and add more fat to your bottom line
“A staggering 87% of employees worldwide are not engaged. Many companies are experiencing a crisis of engagement and aren't aware of it” (Gallup 2017 report: the engaged workplace)
The costs of this situation are distressing in terms of lost productivity and the cost of replacing employees.
While there is no magic pill to solve this plague, there are simple yet powerful leadership practices that cost nothing to implement and can produce immediate improvements in performance.
New Skies Nation can bring an 11-part methodology to your organization and leadership team that addresses the problems of employee engagement.
Best of all, this methodology doesn’t require invasive organizational development strategies or restructurings that are almost impossible to implement.
Instead, we focus on simple but powerful behaviors that have maximum impact on your leaders’ ability to engage. These include:
- Skills to clearly set expectations and communicate about performance on a regular, informal basis.
- Asking for advice about how to be better.
- Understanding each employee and helping them achieve their professional aspirations.
- Adapting their style and leadership strategy depending on each employee’s performance, talents, and unique potential at the organization.
- Communicating with the full set of messages that employees want and need to hear.
- Being available as a source of support to assure employee success.
For more information and to reserve a spot: call Cindy at 305-588-4114 or email at: email@example.com
In the meantime, please download our no-cost Employee Engagement Assessment by clicking HERE