Business as usual is dead. In this highly fast-paced world, research suggest that :
* 47% of the current jobs will disappear in the next 25 years.
* The average lifespan of large organizations is dropping from 60 years to 18 years.
* Workers will be older and younger at the same time by 2030
It is critical to re-think how we work so we can keep winning and not fall victim of the disruptive digital era.
In this thought provoking keynote, you will discover:
* The 3 mega radical forces shaping the future that should not be ignored.
* Their impact in the market place and the workplace: the new customer, the new employee and the new leader. How will we work? Where will we work? What type of work will we perform?
* The challenges of getting ready for the future of work .
* Actionable strategies that you can implement immediately to remain relevant and profitable in the future of work
You will leave this session inspired and empowered to become a game changer who creates the future.
The pace of change is faster than ever, and the scope of change is broader than ever. According to research, robots will replace 800M jobs worldwide by 2030.
We can no longer afford to look at leadership from a current lens.
We must look at leadership, with a future-forward approach.
It is vital to develop leaders who can be impactful in the next 10 years in the future of work and ensure sustainability
In this engaging keynote you will discover:
* The trends shaping the winning leadership 4.0
* The top challenges that leaders are facing today to keep winning in the future
* 5 vital shifts to lead in the digital age
* The essential mindsets and skills for the winning leadership 4.0
*How can organizations develop future winning leaders to ensure sustainable profitable growth
Diversity and inclusion are not a trend but a business imperative to keep winning in our new disruptive world.
To get a lot of ideas in the room, you need a lot of different perspectives and experiences. You need to have different people who can collaborate.
It's time to make inclusion and diversity work to WIN the future.
Get ready to develop an inclusive mindset in your leaders, build a collaborative culture, and spark innovation when you discover:
* The hidden negative forces of unconscious biases that impact every single person
* 6 fundamental human needs (provision, protection, identity and belonging, meaning and growth)
* Powerful communication strategies to engage, align and mobilize your team
85% of the jobs that will exist in 2030 do not exist yet. 800M jobs might be replaced by robots in 2030.
This VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world can either scare us into inaction or inspire to unlock the amazing opportunities that are ahead of us.
To thrive in this new world, it is imperative to stay relevant and future proof your career so you can:
* Fill up your trophy case
* Be is the know with preferential access to the best business or career opportunities.
* Build a meaningful and impactful career
Are you ready to build up a top-notch career in a world we can't foresee?
In this dynamic and content-rich program, built from the FBI hostage team secrets, Cindy's experience in the C-Suite and the latest neuroscience breakthroughs, you will discover:
* The powerful trends that are disrupting the workplace and the traditional career paths
* The 3 key components to future-proof your career
* The coveted currency in AI world (hint: it is not cryptocurrency)
* Concrete strategies to be future ready, by-pass biases and get preferential access to the best opportunities
* Your most important asset to becoming an influential future-proof leader in your field
"I'm always in awe of Cindy's ability to command a room and motivate a group of people to believe in an idea. Her experience in leadership is extremely valuable to any organization.”
Natalia Truong, Executive Director
“We invited Cindy as a panelist to a session that we had focused on how to address change in the workplace and the challenges and opportunities it brings. Her presentation was very relatable and focused on bringing solutions that attendees could implement to cope with difficult change situations. It was a wonderful event and we are looking to working with Cindy again soon!”
Patricia Pinies, Head of Rewards
“Cindy’s session was a success. Many of our attendees found it very engaging and found the information presented very helpful in achieving personal growth and professional successes in the corporate world. I am so glad I called Cindy to host this event. She has a pleasant personality and can connect with an audience of different backgrounds and fields. Your time with her would not be wasted. On the contrary, it will be very much worthwhile.”
“I had the pleasure of working with Cindy as a panelist for a workshop with Diageo and Ellevate Network. Cindy engaged our participants with relevant stories and advice that were relatable and also inspiring. She brings an elegance into the room and speaks with confidence that hooks you. We received many compliments on including her as a panelists and are looking forward to continuing our relationship with her and tapping into her expansive expertise.”
Pamela Penn, Director
© 2021 New Skies Nation